[las_users] LAS XML update

Hi Ansley,

We currently have a THREDDS catalog (for near real time dataset) that is updated dynamically everyday to harvest new granules, and we have ran the addXML script to generate the LAS XML file intiially. However, the time range for LAS becomes outdated as soon as THREDDS is updated. My question: is there a way for LAS to automatically detect the updated THREDDS catalog without having to update the LAS XML manually? If we have to update the XML manually, is there a way to update the XML without restarting tomcat to reflect the change on LAS?

Thanks!
Sam Luu