[las_users] LAS Error

Dear sir,

I have installed LAS v8.0 in fedora 15 linux system, and fallowed all instructions mentioned in the installation guide.

(http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/installer-documentation/installation). and executed automatic configuration script i.e ./configure  while configuring the las .

the result  displaying the fallowing error message

Unfortunately, we cannot provide what you have asked for.
The backend service threw an uncaught exception

Advanced users may see more technical information.

Email to the site administrator.

Push the Update Plots button when you're ready to make your next reques

 Please help me to resolve this problem as soon as early.

Thanks and Regards
Ambika