Re: [las_users] LAS 8 addXML.sh messages

This is my fault. These messages can be safely and totally ignored.

 I was having some trouble with getting the right logging classes loaded so I was printing out some debugging information about which jar files where providing which classes.  I've removed the debug statements from the source in the next release.

Roland