[las_users] LAS Animation error response

Hi.

We are having issues with LAS animation, and it nominally appears to be the same or similar error with our datasets that are very large (either volume or time series).

The behavior:  we can only request animation for a very small area for only a few days.  If an error returns, we need to close the tab, return to the main LAS window, and click on Animation again – basically trial and error to find how many granules it will animate in one request.  6 granules is the limit for the dataset GHRSST AVHRR_AMSR_OI.  The error is returned before the “Stop Downloading” button appears.

Cached data cleared from memory

**netCDF error

             NetCDF: Malformed or inaccessible DAP DATADDS (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code -73)

I am attaching an image of the error, and a rtf of the long error report.

Any idea what is going on?

Thank you,

Kacie