[las_users] LAS V8.0 is now available

Dear LAS Installers,

We are pleased to announce that LAS V8.0 is now available.  This release includes a new user interface and many bug fixes and enhancements to the server and tools.

You can see the release notes here: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/release-notes-for-las-8.0/.

Since there are some significant changes and improvements in the user interface we've created a series of videos you can watch to familiarize yourself with the new interface and its features.  Watch the tutorial videos here: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/introduction/using-the-las-user-interface#videos

Sincerely,
Ansley, Karl, Kevin, Roland and Steve