Re: [las_users] Listing of all LAS Parameters.

The configuration information in LAS is no longer stored in a mysql database and some of the convenient ways of querying that database about the system are gone with that change.

When LAS starts it writes a debug file in the output directory $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/las/output/lasV7.xml.  This file represents the entire state of the LAS configuration as LAS sees it internally.  The file is not necessary for LAS to run and it can be removed, but if it is still in your output directory you can grab all variables that are active in your LAS using some simple greps.  At least that's what I do.

These two are particularly handy:

grep "<variable " lasV7.xml | grep -v IDREF
egrep "<dataset |<variable " lasV7.xml

The grep -v IDREF gets rid of the variable declarations inside of vectors so if you to make a count, you don't get three variables for every one vector pair configured in the LAS.

Roland