[las_users] Re: Fw: Zoom on PLot

I'm not sure what's happening in this particular case.  The release of V8.0 is close at hand, but in the meantime if your data are accessible via OPeNDAP and if you send me the data set LAS configuration I can test your data set with the release software and verify these problems have been fixed.

Roland

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM, kapilraj chakuri <kapilraj_c@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: kapilraj chakuri <kapilraj_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "las_users@xxxxxxxx" <las_users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:43 PM
Subject: Zoom on PLot

Dear Ansley,

In the 8.0 Beta version the zoom function is not working on plot, where it is working in LAS 7.3V.

Here i am attaching the error bug screenshot. Just have a look at it. When we are selecting one variable it is not showing the other variables in the drop down list.

When we are categorizing the data sets the home page disappears.

I am writing this mail to you because i didn't got any reply for this mail since one month.

Please send me the patches for the above errors.

regards,
Raj