[las_users] Changes to the Ferret and LAS users-list search

Hi all,
The Ferret and LAS Users-list Search capability has been changed. The search engine that we used for many years could not be re-licensed, and so we've put into place a Google Search.

This just takes you to a Google search page, with a query that points to the Archives for Ferret or LAS. It means that you will leave the Ferret or LAS pages when you do a search. Not perhaps as pretty as it used to be, but the searches seem functional.