[las_users] RE: Animations on Hourly Data

Thanks Ansley!

Well, it seems that the error had to do with the units.  In the xml that you sent that was about the only difference, "hours" were being used in our system, and "hour" is used on the NVODS system.  We changed it and presto, the animation works!

Thanks again!
Dan