Re: [las_users] I am unable to plot Scatter Plot in LAS.V7.3

Hi all,
This had to do with Sandip's previous question about trend lines - an experimental feature that we had worked previously with his group to install.  There was an error in a patch I sent him to get that working in his server.

In future versions of LAS, an option for line plots will be to add a trend  line, computed by least squares, like the lines on property-property plots: