[las_users] Animations on Hourly Data

Good Afternoon LAS Users:

I'm working on some hourly data in the LAS.  I'm wondering if you've had any experience with trying to animate hourly data?  When we bring it up with in the LAS Animation screen, we don't see the input form boxes for the time range.  And clicking on submit just causes the interface to hang.  We don't see any explicit error messages in the logs when we do this, and no errors appear in the browser.

I've put the parameter on one of our production las instances for you to look at: http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/las1/getUI.do?dsid=model&varid=EFFECTIVE_DOSE-id-8f321b5788&auto=true

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance on this issue.

Regards,

Daniel Oostra (SSAI)
Programmer/Web Developer
NASA/LaRC Atmospheric Sciences Data Center
2 South Wright Street
Hampton, VA 23681-2199
Ph: 757.864.6157
daniel.h.oostra@xxxxxxxx