[las_users] Job opening with LAS/Ferret team at NOAA/PMEL/UW

Hi all,

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

The LAS/Ferret team at NOAA/PMEL in Seattle is looking for someone to join our software
development group.  We are looking for an experienced Java programmer with a math or science
background who also has experience working with scientific data.

Here is a link to the official job posting at the University of Washington

If you know of anyone that might be interested, please pass
this along to them.

thanks!
Kevin
--
Kevin O'Brien                   UW/JISAO
Software Engineer               NOAA/PMEL/TMAP

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the Government
or the  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration."