Re: [las_users] boxplots

Hi -
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a box plot. If you are talking about this kind of plot, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_plot, then no, I'm not aware of any script that would do that; there are scripts that will do error bars in different styles - the Unix command

Fgo bar

lists them.  Try running the script error_bars_demo in Ferret to see a variety of the kinds of plots that are done by those scripts.

You might write to the Ferret Users list to see whether other users have developed scripts you might use - include an example of the kind of plot you want so we know more what you want.

-Ansley