Re: [las_users] overriding subsampling

Hi Ansley,
  After updating the script and changing the configuration file to add the new property for the dataset, there is no change in the output. LAS is still subsampling for there dataset. Is there anything else that I need to do? Will the xml tag subsample_t be automatically be converted to ferret variable $ferret_subsample_t ?
Upendra