Re: [las_users] overriding subsampling

Hi Upendra, hi Ansley,

You could switch striding off in the ferret code. I did this for Time Series in LAS 7.1.2, by changing the code in /JavaSource/resources/ferret/LAS_initialize_variables.jnl in line 141 to

IF `($num)+1 EQ ($data_count)` THEN
   IF ($operation_service_action%|Plot_2D_XY>TRUE|*>FALSE%) THEN
           GO LAS_set_strides.jnl
   ENDIF
ENDIF

It works fine for me, so only for Plot_2D_XY (Maps) the script LAS_set_strides.jnl will be executed.

Regards,
Remon