Re: [las_users] Can we put End Date on compare plot page (on each plot)

Sandeep,

The phrase "Start date" is misleading. For the particular plot type you have displayed (lat/lon contour plot) you can only pick one time for each plot, though you should be able to pick a different time for each plot panel.

If the plot requires you to specify a time range then the widget should display a start and end date.

If you want to display a different time period in each plot window for a lat/lon plot then you need to be able to specify how you want the time range treated to make the plot (a T average, sum or other analysis) and unfortunately the we have not build the analysis capabilities into the comparison interface yet, but we're working on it.

Roland