Re: [las_users] Regarding Ferret, Categories Dataset and OpenLayer Map

Hi -
One addition to my answer to question 1 below.  For an anomaly variable, it's useful to have a property that will tell the Ferret scripts that the levels should be centered.  This will mean that the same color is used for zero on all plots and the levels are symmetric around zero.  A centered color palette is used to highlight this.

          <ferret>
            <palette>light_centered</palette>
            <fill_levels>vc</fill_levels>
          </ferret>

The V gives us the variance-based, open-ended levels; the C specifies centered levels.

Ansley