Re: [las_users] Fwd: Re: Problems and help with LAS 7.2

Hi,

please, please stay with a single language environment. Working on a W. - machine with some other language or "cultural convention" installed reveals as a nightmare again and again. The machine always tries to know better
and fails and - it will be never free of errors.

Best,
Martin

Roland Schweitzer wrote:
Just in case it helps somebody else. We don't do the internationalization of number and date formats well so for LAS you might be better off running with a en-US locale.

Roland