Re: [las_users] Map Scale and Palettes.

Hi Daniel,
You're right. Ferret expects the RGB values to be percentages, so if you divide all your values by 255 the palette should work as you expect. We might also need to think about a setting for the color levels which you could put into the dataset configuration, so that the setting for minimum,maximum, delta-level is done in a way that works for this data and palette.

Ansley