Re: [las_users] CDO operator

Hi,

On 02/03/2011 01:46 AM, Sarang Gandhi HCL wrote:
  Hello All,

   After long time i am joining this forum once again .
  Last time as Roland and his team mate suggested me what type of Java Development can Possible to enhance the LAS.

  Here are the Few Suggestions.
1. GIS Integration with LAs (Will take time and brain Storming discussion)
We've had some conversations about this in our group. FYI, there is an implementation of a WMS buried in the LAS code, but a lot of work in that area has gone forward in the ncWMS code that is now wrapped in the TDS. Working with the ncWMS/TDS folks might be a good place to make progress with GIS/OCS related improvements, but we are certainly interested in ideas in this area related to LAS.