[las_users] CDO operator

 Hello All,

  After long time i am joining this forum once again .
 Last time as Roland and his team mate suggested me what type of Java Development can Possible to enhance the LAS.

 Here are the Few Suggestions.
1. GIS Integration with LAs (Will take time and brain Storming discussion)
2. Localization and Internationalization of LAS
3. OpenLayer modification

Apart from this many small enhancement we can make .

Like i am currently working how LAS can help to use CDO(Climate Data Operator ) in ferret background mode.
Has anyone worked on inserting CDO in LAS.

Thanks and Regards
Sarang Gandhi