Re: [las_users] How to change the OpenLayer Map

On 01/18/2011 10:30 PM, sandip wrote:
Hi,

I am working on LAS Application, and I want to put Google Map instead
of OPENLAYERS MAP. Is it possible to change the map. And what are the
ways to change it.

Awaiting for reply...
There is a hook in the map code which should allow you to set the tile server. The function call is setWMSTileServer. We have not tested or documented its use so you'd be on you own to figure it out until the testing and documentation are done for a future release.

Roland