[las_users] Title and WMS

Hi guys,
 I have a couple of questions with regard to LAS:
a) How do I change the title on the plots from NOAA/PMEL to NOAA/NODC?
b) I want to access some datasets through WMS. When I query for WMS getCapabilities, I don't see any layers in it: http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/las/wms_servlet?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1&SERVICE=WMS Also, I have a 4 dimensional dataset with latitude, longitude, depth and time, how do I query for a map at a particular depth and time. Are there any additional parameters apart from the WMS defaults?

Thanks,
Upendra