From: "Ansley Manke" <Ansley.B.Manke@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Sarang Gandhi HCL" <sarang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Roland Schweitzer" <Roland.Schweitzer@xxxxxxxx>, "LAS User" <oar.pmel.las_users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 10:59:56 PM
Subject: Re: [las_users] Error while using apply analysis

Hi Sarang,
I see Roland has answered your questions. Another way to add your trend line would be to add an option to the 1D plot options in options.xml. Then that option would  control whether the trend line is on or off in the Plot Options button at the top of the LAS.

The result of the option choice is sent to the Ferret scripts as a ferret property, so that the scripts see a symbol, for instance ferret_trend.  Then in the plot script, you would check for this property and add commands to compute and draw the trend line.

Whatever you do, once you have it working, I would be happy to have a look at what you've done and incorporate it into the LAS distribution.

Ansley