[las_users] How to turn off striding?

 Dear LAS team,

I would like to turn off striding in LAS v7.1.1. Please, could you tell me, how I can do that? I have some problems in showing a time series of Temperature data which is strided in T (time). Some maximum values are not shown, so that the time series diagram looks false. I managed to turn off striding by removing the "GO LAS_set_strides.jnl" in the LAS_initialize_variable.jnl ferret script. Are there any problems, if I turn striding off? Do you use striding only for performance reasons?

Thank you very much in advance!
Beste Regards,
Remon