Re: [las_users] Problems with LAS 7.1.2 installation.

Gregg,

When you run the configure process, you answer the question about where your tomcat is located.  That value is put in a variable in the build.xml file.  When you run "ant deploy" that directory is used to deliver the .war file to tomcat.  Check the value of the tomcat directory (the variable is called jakarta_home) in build.xml and see if it is what you expect.

That's the first thing that I can think of that might be askew.  If that's not it write back to the list and we'll keep investigating.

Roland