[las_users] time series plots

Hi,
I'm running a LAS version 7.0.3.

I had a problem with the LAS trying to make time series plots with a
fixed longitude-latitude. I got this error message:

**ERROR: invalid command: use RETURN= shape,size,grid,title,bad,t0,units,dset,
dsetnum,dsetpath,dsettitle,*size,*start,*end,
*units,*axis,nc_scale,nc_offset,user_scale,user_offset,
calendar,dtype,xmod,tmod,isdepth
the_plot_var,RETURN= axis
DEFINE SYMBOL the_axis = `the_plot_var,RETURN= axis`
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Actually all the line plots don't work
.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Meryem