[las_users] lasV7.xml

Hi:  I work on the USGODAE project.

We are currently running LAS version 7.0.3.

I noticed that when I use the LAS, that the dates for my datasets are
not current.  However, when I switched over to the 'classic' they were
current.

I think what is happening, but I am a noob, is that the
webapps/las/output/lasV7.xml is not getting automatically updated.

If I remove this file, and bounce the server (stopserver, startserver)
that this file gets recreated, and the dates for my datasets are
current.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike