Re: [las_users] Configuration of redirect

Karengin, Mr. Dean, Contractor, Code 7501.1 wrote:
I notice that if a nonexistent page (for example, server/las/servlets/does_not_exist.html) is requested, the behavior of LAS is to redirect to the home page. I cannot for the life of me find where that is set, and need to change the behavior to a 404 error. Anyone have any suggestions?
This redirect happens in JavaSource/gov/noaa/pmel/tmap/las/luis/TemplateServlet.java.  Search for sendRedirect.

We long ago decide to send people back to the beginning of the interface rather than put up an "not found" page with a link back the beginning.

Fair warning: support for this version of the user interface is winding down and the code itself will likely be removed from the next formal release.

Roland

Dean Karengin (Contractor)
Systems Administrator
Dell Services Federal Government