Re: [las_users] Live Map source code

Favio,

Steve Hankin wrote:
Hi Favio,

I've forwarded your email to Jon Callahan -- the developer of the LiveMap, who has branched off as an independent contractor since the days when he developed it.

If you have not already, you might also want to look at the "Open Layers" map that is found on the LAS V7 UI
(e.g. http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/nvods/getUI.do).
The source for the OpenLayers map is included with the LAS distribution in $LAS_HOME/JavaSource/gov/noaa/pmel/tmap/las/client/map and it is also distributed independently of LAS on Google code at: http://code.google.com/p/referencemap/.

The source code for the Java applet reference map is attached here.

Roland

   - Steve

==========================

Favio Medrano wrote:
Hello all

I'm currently working with the LAS server V7.0.3, and sticking to the
V6.0 Interface, I was searching the site, for the source code of the
livemap that this interface has, because I'm interested in adding some
more features to it, is there any chance that the source code is in some
other url.

I Found in some older user mails that the code was in :
http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/~callahan/JAVA/map_v3.0/

But this url doesn't work anymore.

I want to know if this code is available to work with.

Regards

FavioM.