[las_users] 2 LAS and 2 THREDDS Server

 Dear LAS team!

I want to install 2 LAS and 2 THREDDS Server in 1 Tomcat. The 2 Thredds Server are no problem, 2 LAS would be also no problem. But I do not know how to change the path in the LAS2 to THREDDS2. The path to webapps/thredds/ seems to be hardcoded. Where do I change it?

In a previous question "multiple LAS on one THREDDS" on the mailing list you wrote: "We routinely install a second TDS to host a second LAS under the same tomcat. I'll document the procedure we use to do this in the LAS Installer Documentation."
But I did not find this documentation?

Thank you very much,
Regards
Remon