[las_users] Access problems at LAS in-situ demo databases

Hi All,

I recently have installed LAS 7.1.2 with the in-situ data sets example (I have loaded LAS_insitu_demo_1.sql and LAS_insitu_demo_2.sql in the MySql server).
On the LAS interface, I've got an error when I try to select a data in this in-situ database : For exemple, when I select "Temperature" in "LAS in-situ demo", I've got this error message :

Could not create SQL command file:

Clicking this link will resubmit the product request with debugging turned on. Sending this URL to the LAS administrator is a good way to report the error since the URL contains everything they need to reproduce the error. Copy the URL from the link to the failed product and paste it into the body of a message to the site administrator.

Server at Revision rNo version information available.
Invocation of method 'getRegionAsConstraint' in  class gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.las.jdom.LASBackendRequest threw exception java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid format: "07-Dec-1977" is malformed at "Dec-1977" @ sql.vm[9,34]

How can I solve this error ? I'm not sure but it seems to be a configuration problem of the date format and I don't know where the configuration has to be changed.

My configuration :
* LAS v7.1.2,
* Tomcat 6.0.29,
* MySQL 5.0.77

To see the problem, my LAS interface access is :
http://valbatros.ipsl.jussieu.fr/las

Thanks,
Florent