[las_users] data sets with one grid point in LAS 7.03

Hi,
I would like to know, if it is possible to load netcdf files with a time series into LAS 7.0.3. The data are in netcdf format and have lat/lon and time coordinates. The lat/lon grid has only one point.

In 6.5 it was possible to load such data sets and to configure a user interface.

In 7.03 I can use addXML to generate a xml-file. Adding this file to my server configuration I get NAN in the lat/lon range and the data cannot be displayed. In addition, selecting another data set the new longitude range is recognised, but the latitude range stays NAN. Resetting the map does not help,
one has to reload the server start page.

Configuring a user interface file as in version 6.5 does not help, the defined region is not recognised. Putting, just as a test, two horizontal coordinates into the xml-file, a region is found, but the data cannot be displayed (as a time series).

I could try to load the data as scattered data into a sql-database. But I am not familiar with the sql-commands and the "velocity" operations
and I want to load one netcdf-file only.

Is there any simple way to load data defined on a horizontal grid with a single grid point?

Best,
Martin Schmidt