Re: [las_users] how do I set the location of las.xml

Upendra Dadi wrote:
> Hi All,
>  Is there a configuration file where I can set the location of las.xml,
> operationallV7.xml and other files used by LAS? I have moved the
> /conf/server/ directory to another location. As of now, LAS seems to be
> working fine. Probably it will fail if I restart my Tomcat.

The LAS servlet should not be using files outside of its webapps directory,
unless it's in the tomcat content directory.  That's not a secure
configuration nor does it make it easy to redeploy on another server.  Not
to mention the fact that I had to do horrible hacks on our production server
in order to get LAS to work in the first place.

        -- John

--
John Relph <John.Relph@xxxxxxxx>
ISSO, NOAA/NESDIS/National Oceanographic Data Center