[las_users] missing value plot

Roland,

   This new LAS is really good.  There is one problem of this version.  It will take forever when you try to plot a region with ALL missing value.  I found out when I was trying to make a plot on a forecast model output -- which by default as missing value until the data arrives.   Then I tried to zoom into a region with all missing value (a white area from the big plot).  Again, it took forever, and very politely asked for email address.  In the early versions,  it usually produces a plot "no valid data".

  Thanks for making efforts to improve LAS