Re: [las_users] vector plots in future LAS V7+ release?

John Maurer, IV wrote:
Hi All,
Vector plots were a nice feature in LAS V6. Will these be supported again in a future V7 (or later) release?
Thanks,
John Maurer
Hawaii Ocean Observing System (HiOOS)
Here's a little teaser for what we want to have in the next release. We'll also be working on moving the annotations out of the plot image and into the surrounding frame so that the plot image (at least in this tool) can be as large as possible in each panel.

Roland

PNG image