[las_users] LAS 7.1.1 installation problem: conf/server/dodc/ directory does not exist

Hi All,
Just gave LAS 7.1.1 a whirl today. When running the configure script to install it, I ran into the following problem:

In the installation installation instructions you were asked to configure TDS
with a datascan directory to be used by LAS.
Enter the directory path you configured for LAS F-TDS data files: [/usr/local/las.v7.1.1/conf/server/data] /data/las/
Can't create directory conf/server/dods: No such file or directory

When I create this directory manually (i.e. /usr/local/las/conf/server/dods/) and re-run the configure script, it works fine. Just a head's up in case others run into this problem as well.

Thanks to the developers for this new release. I'm happy to see fixes to the UI that allow time selection, and also zooming in from the plot appears to work better now as well.

Cheers,
John Maurer
Hawaii Ocean Observing System (HiOOS)