[las_users] [Fwd: Problem in Netcdf Option!]

Hi Abbas,
Thank you for the report.

I'm forwarding this on to the email contact address for data access at NOMADS, NOMADS.ncdc@xxxxxxxx; as I think this is an issue with the installation of that particular LAS at NOMADS.

Ansley

abbas mofidi wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I am looking for 1/4 degree AVHRR Daily OI SST data in continuous NetCDF format. As you know we can find this data in your website in the following link. http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/las/getUI.do Actually, I can download the data in ASCII format, but when I try to download the data in Netcdf format (with Netcdf option) it doesn't work and I just save a blank file on my computer. It is intresting that works, when I try to download another data such as "Daily Blended Ocean Winds" at the same way. Please let me know, how I can solve the problem. Regards,
Abbas
Abbas Mofidi
Assistant professor of climatology,
Department of Geography, TIHE.