Subject: Re: [las_users] Lat/Lon problems
From: Roland Schweitzer <Roland.Schweitzer@xxxxxxxx>
To: Buenavista Anton Yoel Dioquino <ay.buenavista@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Buenavista Anton Yoel Dioquino <ay.buenavista@xxxxxxxxxx>, "las_users@xxxxxxxx" <oar.pmel.las_users@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 26 February, 2010 11:15:24 PM
Sorry.  My fault.  You need to use a time string compatible with Ferret.

Try:

<v>23-Jan-2008 00:00</v>
<v>23-Jan-2008 00:15</v>

Roland

Anton Yoel Buenavista wrote:
Hello Roland,

I have also tried your suggestion below:

   <time-t-id-01ced4ab23 type="t" units="minute">
        <v>2008-01-23 00:00:00</v>
        <v>2008-01-23 00:15:00</v>
        <v>2008-01-23 00:30:00</v>
        <v>2008-01-23 00:45:00</v>
        <v>2008-01-23 01:00:00</v>

        [...]

   </time-t-id-01ced4ab23>

An error occurs when I try to display the data set. The following details were returned when I turned on debugging:

Server at Revision r3974

**ERROR: command syntax: 2008-01-22 00:00:00
DEFINE SYMBOL var_size = 0 + `pvar,RETURN=size`
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
STOP -script mode, ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT statement executed

[...]

I have tried several date formats to no avail. Please advise.
Regards,
Anton Yoel Buenavista