RE: [las_users] how can I join multiple netcdf files to generate a big animation?

Folks,

I've the same predicament.  I have some climatology data that I can provide as a bundle via GDS using a GrADS control file.  Is there some sort of "aggregation" in THREDDS without having to put all of the data in one big file as in coads_climatology and levitus_climatology.  Any help would be appreciated.

________________________________

From: owner-las_users@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Favio Medrano
Sent: Thu 2/5/2009 11:19 AM
To: las_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [las_users] how can I join multiple netcdf files to generate a big animation?

Hi guys!

Hi have files containing information from a prediction model, something like this:

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m01_gridT.nc

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m02_gridT.nc

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m03_gridT.nc

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m04_gridT.nc

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m05_gridT.nc

1_NATL3-JREF2.3_y2004m06_gridT.nc

..

.

Each file contains information from one month, so right now I'm being able to see animations from one month, but what I want is to make animations from the whole year, I don't know exactly how to do this, maybe making a xml in threads, or modifying the xml that describes each dataset.

I would appreciate if any of you guys can give me a guide to do this!

Regards

Favio Medrano

Telematica - CICESE Ensenada BC. Mex.

MSN: Favio_mj@xxxxxxxxxxx