Re: [las_users] "las" MySQL user has global privileges to all databases and tables

I think the best thing would be to limit the priviledges to the two databases that belong to LAS.  They are the "las" database and create, delete and insert tables in the "lasNN" database where "lasNN" is created by the configure process.

If that's not enough I can research it so more.

Roland