Re: [las_users] Problem using evaluate expression with .des files

Thank you,

I had also an error in the "LAS_set_strides_nonative.jnl" with our datasets,
as workaround I changed lines 185 and 192 to:
IF `($region_y"0|*>1")` THEN DEFINE SYMBOL set_ndx_strides = ($region_y)
instead of:
DEFINE SYMBOL set_ndx_strides = ($region_y)

Regards,
Bastian