Re: [las_users] Problem using evaluate expression with .des files

Hi Bastian,
Thank you for the report. You're right, this is a problem in the Ferret scripts. I have a fix for it and will try to make it available in an intermediate release fairly soon.

Ansley

Bastian Kern wrote:
Hi,

we have a problem using "evaluate expression" (set plot options) with .des files. If we use a .nc (netcdf) file, the expression is evaluated, if we use the .des (descriptor) file, nothing happens, except the plot title is changed.
We are using the newest version (in 7.0.beta it worked fine).
Seems some issue with the ferret scripts.

Thanks for your help
Bastian