[las_users] Problem using evaluate expression with .des files

Hi,

we have a problem using "evaluate expression" (set plot options) with .des
files. If we use a .nc (netcdf) file, the expression is evaluated, if we use
the .des (descriptor) file, nothing happens, except the plot title is
changed.
We are using the newest version (in 7.0.beta it worked fine).
Seems some issue with the ferret scripts.

Thanks for your help
Bastian

Bastian Kern
Max Planck Institute for Chemistry
Joh.-J. Becher Weg 27
55128 Mainz                              phone:++49-6131-305452
Germany                          mailto:bkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx