Re: [las_users] after changing dataset the date menu bar is not updated

Hi,

I suggest you try the new release. If the problem is still there, then I'll have you send over some example XML and I'll run it through the debugger. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I am hoping the latest release is all you need to fix the problem.

Roland

lele wrote:
Hi to everybody,
I ask again for your help!

LAS:          7.0 beta
ferret:        6.1 Linux(g77) 2.6.9-22. - 03/26/08
tomcat:      6.0.14

In my las.xml I have a list of datasets containing all the same variables each dataset being relative to a different year (one year for each dataset).

Once I plot a lat-lon map of a variable of a first dataset, if I select another dataset (thus I change year) the "date" menu bar is NOT updated and it still lists the dates of the previous dataset. If I try to plot a lat-lon map of a variable of the new dataset I get errors related to the wrong dates.

For example if I first map the variable HGT of a dataset containing the year 1965, then if I select the dataset containing the year 1966 and try to map its variable HGT, I get errors of the following type:

 **ERROR: illegal limits: HGT does not exist at T=01-JAN-1965 00:00
          Axis extremes are T=31-DEC-1966 12:00:31-DEC-1967 12:00

In fact the "date" menu bar still shows the dates of the previous dataset (1965)

What do I need to do?

Thank you from Italy for any help,
Emanuele Lombardi

If anybody would like to have a look, please go to http://clima.casaccia.enea.it:8080/las