Re: [las_users] LAS v7.0 is available

Dear all,

I've just updated my installation from v7.0Beta to v7.0 . Just a couple of notes:

after the ./configure command, we're supposed to launch
$PATH_TO_LAS/bin/initialize_check.sh

and put in crontab the command:
$PATH_TO_LAS//bin/las_ui_check.sh

but in both scripts, the URL to check is something like "@SERVLET_ROOT_URL" which is not recognized. Changing it to "localhost:8080" makes it working. This happens with both versions (final and beta).

Now the first plot is slightly not-centered/resized : the right side is cut off, the image is wholly shown, but not the scale meter (and the "DATASET" title just over the image is incomplete). Zoom in and the problem disappear

Regards
Vega

Roland Schweitzer ha scritto:
Dear LAS community members:

LAS v7.0 is now available. As with previous releases, you can choose to install the V7.0 user interface only or both the version 7.0 and version 6.x user interfaces. To prepare for the day when the V6.x user interface goes away we have made some changes to the LAS URL's. The details of these changes (including how to undo them for this release) are in the release notes so please take a few minutes to read them carefully.

As always, please send your questions and comments to this list.

Thanks,
Roland, Steve, Kevin, Ansley and Jeremy

FTP the software: ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/pub/las/las.v7.0.tar.gz.
Read the release notes: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/release-notes-for-las-version-7.0

Vega Forneris

CNR - Servizi Informatici di Campo
Gestione servizi GRID