[las_users] Wrong output when selecting longitude-depth or time series

Hello to everyone,

I have installed LAS v7.0 and it is available if someone wishes to have a look at:

http://poseidonlas.ath.hcmr.gr:8080/las/

I have managed to figured out some problems that have occured during the installation and set-up but I am currently stuck with two small issues:

1. Whenever I try to select "Time series", "Longtitude" or "Depth" for any of my datasets I get a wrong colour plot. If for example I select an area or point with a stable Latitude of 36,738 I get a colour plot with a stable Latitude of 55,1. The weird thing is that all the other formats work fine. If for the same area I request an ASCII file, NetCDF, Table of Values etc I get the correct data. The only thing that is wrong is the colour plot. Also, the only case were the colour plot works fine is at the Maps section.

By trying a few point on the map, I figured out that the "leap" in Latitude that appears to be happening is that the difference in the Latitude I request and the Latitude I get, is a number that always seems to be multiplied by 1.5

2. If I request the dataset "Europe: Weather forecast" (with any variable) and select Latitude-Longtitude in "MAPS" I get a colout plot which is correct but the top and bottom borders seem to be reversed for some reason.

Thank you in advance for any ideas,
Dimitra Bali.

believed to be clean.