[las_users] Map selection tool not showing the map

Hi,

I’m using this last 7.0 beta version and within the many doubts that I have, this is one:

One of my datasets has a small grid region (Lat 18N – 30N Lon 81W - 100W), when choosing one of is variables the map selection tool it turns blank the contents. It does the plot, but is not showing the map in the selection map tool.

Anyone has a tip or a workaround for this? Maybe making the map selection tool a little bigger..

I will appreciate it.

Regards

Favio Medrano

Telematica - CICESE Ensenada BC. Mex.