Re: [las_users] after changing dataset the date menu bar is not updated

Hi,

you can try to change your $LASDIR/WebContent/JavaScript/ui/LASUI.js, line
307:

from: OPTIONNode.onselect=this.setVariable.LASBind(this, node, i, true, true);
to: OPTIONNode.onselect=this.setVariable.LASBind(this, node, i, true);

but I'm not really sure, because I changed a lot of things in this file.

Regards
Bastian

Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2008 19:15:23 schrieb lele:
> Hi to everybody,
> I ask again for your help!
>
> LAS:          7.0 beta
> ferret:        6.1 Linux(g77) 2.6.9-22. - 03/26/08
> tomcat:      6.0.14
>
> In my las.xml I have a list of datasets containing all the same variables
> each dataset being relative to a different year (one year for each
> dataset).
>
> Once I plot a lat-lon map of a variable of a first dataset, if I select
> another dataset (thus I change year) the "date" menu bar  is NOT updated
> and it still lists the dates of the previous dataset. If I try to plot a
> lat-lon map of a variable of the new dataset I get errors related to the
> wrong dates.
>
> For example if I first map the variable HGT of a dataset containing the
> year 1965, then if I select the dataset containing the year 1966 and try to
> map its variable HGT, I get errors of the following type:
>
>  **ERROR: illegal limits: HGT does not exist at T=01-JAN-1965 00:00
>           Axis extremes are T=31-DEC-1966 12:00:31-DEC-1967 12:00
>
> In fact the "date" menu bar still shows the dates of the previous dataset
> (1965)
>
> What do I need to do?
>
> Thank you from Italy for any help,
> Emanuele Lombardi
>
>     If anybody would like to have a look, please go to
>     http://clima.casaccia.enea.it:8080/las

Bastian Kern
Max Planck Institute for Chemistry
Joh.-J. Becher Weg 27
55128 Mainz                              phone:++49-6131-305452
Germany                          mailto:bkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx