[las_users] Problems with category filters

Hello,

I'm using the 7.0beta, and try to use categories.
I have some datasets which contain the same substring e.g. exp07
(exp07_tr_NOx_NOy, exp07_tr_Ox_HOx, ...) and want to place all this in one
category (e.g. "Experiment 7").
If I use <filter action="apply-dataset" contains="exp07"> only the variables
of the first dataset are included in this category, the variables of the
other datasets are ignored. (The dataset included is always the first, which
contains the substring, following datasets containing the substrings are
ignored).

Regards
Bastian
Bastian Kern
Max Planck Institute for Chemistry
Joh.-J. Becher Weg 27
55128 Mainz                              phone:++49-6131-305452
Germany                          mailto:bkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx